Yes, Walgreens takes Google Pay at all of its store locations, pharmacies, drive-throughs, and online.
It is a safe and secure way to make in-store and online payments. Google Pay doesn’t sell our personal information online. Major retailers like Target also accept Google Pay, making checkouts smoother.
For this reason, I only use Google Pay to make payments at Walgreens and have been encouraging friends and family to do the same.
Well, that’s not all! You can also use your Walgreens Balance Rewards card with Walgreens.
How Do You Use Google Pay at Walgreens?
Here’s how you can use Google Pay at your local Walgreens store.
- Wake up your phone and hold its back close to the NFC reader at the checkout counter.
- Choose from Touch ID or Passcode for verification.
- A blue checkmark will appear on the screen, indicating the successful transaction.
Apart from the phone, you can also use your Android Smartwatch to make payments at Walgreens. Let’s check out how.
- Open the Google Pay App in your smartwatch and hold it close to the NFC reader.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Select ‘Credit’ whether your payment method is a credit or debit card.
- You will be asked to enter the passcode if your default payment method is a debit card.
- Enter the passcode and wait for the transaction to be completed.
How to Use Google Pay for Walgreens Online?
You can also use Google Pay to pay online at Walgreens’ website or app. Here’s how.
- Complete your shopping and hit the checkout button.
- Select the Google Pay button at the checkout button.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Choose the card saved in your digital wallet.
- Follow the instructions.
- Enter the address if you want the products delivered to your home.
- Click ‘Place Order Now.’
- You will receive a message from Google indicating the transaction has been successful.
What’s the Spending Limit of Google Pay at Walgreens?
The Google Pay spending limit at Walgreens or any other store is $ 2,000 on a single transaction and $ 2,500 daily.
Besides this, there is also a limit on the number of transactions you can carry out daily. For example, users cannot make more than 15 transactions a day.
Since I was unaware of this rule, I tried to use my Google Pay account more than 15 times. However, I was unsuccessful.
Can You Use Google Pay for Walgreens Delivery?
You can use Google Pay for Walgreens delivery by selecting delivery at the checkout window.
However, there are some items on which Walgreens offers free delivery to its customers. So, if your items qualify for free delivery, you will not have to pay their delivery charges.
Is Using Google Pay at Walgreens Safe?
Using Google Pay at Walgreens is safer than swiping your card in the machine or typing the details.
This payment method consists of multiple security layers that keep your account safe. For this reason, it is known as one of the world’s most advanced security systems.
What are the Benefits of Using Google Pay at Walgreens?
There are many benefits of using Google Pay at Walgreens. Here are a few of them.
- Google Pay was developed keeping in mind the privacy and security concerns of the people. Thus, the payment method stored in its server is always encrypted.
- The process of making payment through Google Pay is incredibly quick and easy. You no longer need to enter your card details or other information manually.
- With Google Pay, you don’t need to bring cash or physical cards to Walgreens to make payments. You can now make the payment with your smartphone or smartwatch.
To summarize, you can easily use Google Pay at all Walgreens store locations and online. It is one of the top payment methods to use, not only according to us but to others as well.
Paying with Google Pay at Walgreens or any other store is now incredibly easy. You only need your smartwatch or mobile phone, and you are good to go.
However, there is a daily limit on using your Google Pay account. So, before trying this payment method, you must keep the limit in mind.
Hi, I'm Teresa Verner, the founder, and writer of QueryBoomer, your ultimate destination for hard-to-find answers to online stores and e-commerce site queries. I launched QueryBoomer to provide accurate and credible answers to online store-related inquiries. I hope you find my articles helpful in your search for answers about online stores and e-commerce sites.